Youth Art Month 2019
Information and Two-Step Registration Below
** 1. Register as a Teacher here.
** 2. Click to register Your Student Art:
** 3. Click for Student Art Labels.
**CAREFULLY READ AND FOLLOW REGISTRATION STEPS**
**You may submit two pieces of student art**
Please Read below for
basic important dates and information.
Click for Basic Information Document
Refer to Youth Art Month information on the CAEA website, in "Collage," and in email correspondence.
• Bring your student art to the CAEA Fall Conference at Beaver Run Resort in Breckenridge, Colorado on Friday, November 9th between 10 AM and 4 PM. Student work will be judged and photographed. Youth Art Month level winners will be announced at the Art Auction Friday, November 9th.
• Youth Art Month Exhibition will be held at the Colorado State Capitol from February 21st to March 7th, 2019 in the Rotunda. ALL submitted student work will be in the capitol show.
YAM Student Reception
• Youth Art Month Student Reception will be Thursday, March 7th, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Artwork will be taken home by the teacher or the student directly from the reception.
* If you cannot attend the CAEA FAll Conference, you may send your student work with someone with ALL correct labeling.
* Any student work that is not correctly labeled will not be hung or judged.
* If you are not able to pick your student work up from the capitol show, you may send someone to retrieve the work or request that it be mailed to you at your cost.
* Please understand that it is HIGHLY INCONVENIENT to store unclaimed work.
* We are happy to work with you! However, it takes a lot of time and energy to mail work that has not been picked up. Please make every effort to plan in advance to get your student work picked up from the capitol show. Exercise good will towards those who take the time to plan and execute this show, as they also have their own programs to manage.