2023 CAEA Fall Conference
November 2nd-4th, 2023
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Road, Breckenridge, Colorado
Registration Dates: June 25th to October 4th, 2023
Late Registration: October 5th to October 25th, 2023
Registration after 10/4/23 will be charged a $50 late feeNo registrants will be accepted after October 25th, 2023.
*** Register by October 4th to ensure your name is listed in the Conference App!***
Vendor Hall Hours
Wednesday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM VENDOR SET UP
(Vendor Hall closed to Participants)
Thursday NEW HOURS ON THURSDAY! 10:00am-4:00pm
Thursday 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Vendor Hall Open for Conference Kickoff Vendor/participant Reception “Make & Take & Art”
Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Vendor Hall Open
Saturday 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM Vendor Hall Open
Conference kick off, “Make & Take & Art” is a great time to mingle with conference attendees and highlight your best materials and offerings in a relaxed atmosphere, with cocktails and appetizers provided by CAEA. There will be two cash bars INSIDE the Vendor Hall, as well as food passed through the room on trays. We recommend planning a special project for this night and offer and extra table for you to invite participants to sit down and try out your products for that evening.
• Please check out our new app WHOVA. We no longer have a program book, but each Exhibitor add a brochure, video and other content on the app for attendees. Please watch this video for all the info: Whova Exhibitor guide
• Advertising Sponsorships are available this year for purchase! Your brand will be featured on our WHOVA APP! WHOVA Sponsorship guide
General Conference Vendor Information
• Exhibitor booths are purchased by the lot. Each lot will include one table 6 feet in length, 2 chairs, and a small waste basket.
• Additional services including extra tables, chairs, telephones, and internet available with registration.
• There will be no lunch break on Friday, November 3rd, so conference attendees will have time to spend with vendors between workshop sessions. Vendors are welcome to leave booths as needed for breaks and food.
• If your company is interested in exclusive sponsorship of one CAEA event, please contact CAEA President Lisa Cross at email@example.com.
• Thursday Evening we will have a Vendor Showcase from 6pm-8pm. During this time we ask that you show case your products by having a make and take project at your booth. If your company is selling anything, you are welcome to do so on Thursday night.
• Exhibitors will receive two meal tickets for a standard booth size per day, and one meal ticket for a junior booth size.
• Exhibitors will receive two drink tickets for a standard booth size and one drink ticket for a junior booth size for the Thursday Make & Take, Friday Auction, and Saturday Night Bash.
• Exhibitors are welcome to partake in all food events, Thursday Make & Take, Friday Auction, Saturday morning Breakfast, and Saturday Night Bash.
• Please check out our new app WHOVA. We no longer have a program book, but each Exhibitor add a brochure, video and other content on the app for attendees. Please watch this video for all the info: Whoa Exhibitor guide
• Also included this year will be an exhibitor scavenger hunt.
We offer 2 booth sizes.
1. Standard Booth Size is approx. 10 x 10
2. Junior Booth Size approx. 10 x 5 - limited availability
• Additional services including extra tables, chairs, telephones, and internet available with registration at an additional charge.
Shipping & Freight Information
• All UPS, Fed Ex, and freight items should arrive at Beaver Run the week before the conference.
*** Check with your shipper; most companies handling LTL do not offer Breckenridge as a daily stop. Plan plenty of time for your items to arrive. ***
Scheduled pick-ups should be set for Monday, November 6th, 2023.
• For outbound UPS or freight pick-ups, ALL vendors are required to have items boxed, palletized, and ready for pick up. VENDORS MUST PREP THEIR SHIPMENTS, using their company's account info.
• PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOL, shipping labels, tape, sharpies, and pallet wrap!
All shipments should be sent to:
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Road
Breckenridge CO 80424
As always, please feel free to contact me about any questions, concerns, scheduling or shipping questions.