The Colorado Art Education Association is an amazing network of Art Educators, Administrators, Museum Educators and Commercial Vendors working together to support art education throughout the state of Colorado and beyond.
Member benefits include:
* Networking across the state.
* Educational opportunities including two conferences each year.
* CAEA Exhibition offers members the opportunity to display their own art work at a gallery.
* YAM is a program designed to promote art activities across the state and creates an opportunity for student art work to be displayed at the Capitol.
* Discounts for all CAEA events.
* Lesson plans and links to other art education sites and support material.
* Grants available to members, their students, and art education student teachers.
* CAEA Collage Magazine, published three times a year.
Become a Member or Renew Today!
Click on the topics below for more information