November 7-9, 2019
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Road • Breckenridge, Colorado
General Registration: Open until October 11
Late Registration: October 12- October 25 - $50 late fee
*** Register by October 11th to ensure your name is listed in the
2019 CAEA Collage Fall Magazine & Conference Program Book!
This date is firm ***
Please read through important conference information below!
Click to Register
Vendor Hall Hours
Thursday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM VENDOR SET UP (Vendor Hall closed to Participants)
Thursday 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM Vendor Reception Make & Take & Cocktails
Friday 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM Vendor Hall Open
Saturday 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Vendor Hall Open
The Thursday Evening Make&Take&Cocktails is a great time to mingle with conference attendees in a relaxed atmosphere, with hors d'oeuvres. There will be a cash bar INSIDE the vendor hall, as well as treats & snacks circulating through the room on trays. This is a great time for you to have participants focus on your materials and take home an example they make themselves. Come with a project in mind for the participants to make. An extra participant work table is available for this event.
General Conference Vendor Information
• Vendor set up is Thursday, November 2, from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
• Vendor space is purchased by the lot. Each lot will include one table 6 feet in length, 2 chairs, and a small waste basket.
• Additional services including extra tables, chairs, telephones, and internet available with registration.
• Vendor Hall will be open Thursday, November 2nd from 5:00pm to 6:30pm; Friday, November 3rd from 9am to 4:00pm; and Saturday, November 4th from 8:00am to 1:30pm. There will be no lunch break on Friday, November 3rd, so conference attendees will have time to spend with vendors between workshop sessions. Vendors are welcome to leave booths as needed for breaks & food.
• We encourage all vendors to present a workshop. You may contact President Vanessa Quintana at caeapresident@gmailcom.
• We have gift giveaways and thank our vendors and sponsors at the Saturday Night Bash. We encourage donations for this event. Please be sure to set something aside and give it to Lloyd when you finish setting up.
• If your company is interested in exclusive sponsorship of one CAEA event, please contact CAEA President Vanessa Quintana at caeapresident @gmail.com.
• Vendors are requested to NOT have give-aways, drawings, or other freebies during the Thursday night event. If your company is selling anything, you are welcome to do so on Thursday night.
• Vendors will receive two meal tickets for a standard booth size per day, and one meal ticket for a junior booth size.
• Vendors will receive two drink tickets for a standard booth size and one meal ticket for a junior booth size for the Thursday Make & Take, Friday Auction, and Saturday Night Bash.
• Vendors are welcome to partake in all food events, Thursday Make & Take, Friday Auction, Saturday morning Continental Breakfast, and Saturday Night Bash. Saturday morning Continental Breakfast will be set up in the Vendor Hall to encourage conference attendee traffic. Vendors are encouraged to donate an art item for the Friday evening Art Auction.
We offer 2 both sizes.
1. Standard Booth Size is aprx. 10 x 10
2. Junior Booth Size aprx. 10 x 5 - limited availability/ perhaps 5 or so of these will be available on a more limited basis.
The junior booth size is likely to be one row in the vendor hall, therefore it is more likely if you choose the "Junior booth size" that you will be placed next to a competing business/educational institution.
Shipping & Freight Information
• All UPS, Fed Ex, and freight items should arrive at Beaver Run the week before the conference. Scheduled pick-ups should be set for Monday, November 6th, 2017.
• For outbound UPS or freight pick-ups, ALL vendors are required to have items boxed, palletized, and ready for pick up. VENDORS MUST PREP THIER SHIPMENTS, using their company's account info. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN BOL, shipping labels, tape, sharpies, and pallet wrap!
Send All Shipments To:
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
620 Village Road
Breckenridge CO 80424
As always, please feel free to contact me about any questions, concerns, scheduling or shipping questions.
Robin Wolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org.